I pray this email finds you each well and walking in the presence of God. I’m so honored to be a part of NLC and I’m simply in awe of what God has done and is doing within our church community. Growing up, the church I attended would spend many hours praying for a revival, and last week in my prayer time it occurred to me that NLC is a revival movement. We don’t pray for revival because we are actively experiencing revival - each weekend, we see hundreds of lives captivated and changed by the power of the Holy Spirit and dozens of lives saved by the grace of Jesus Christ who overcame death on the cross and rose to eternal life! Every year, God continues to grow NLC in all areas exponentially! When you have thousands of people attending, it appears to be an “older” church but NLC is still just a baby and over the last few years this baby has been maturing at a rapid pace. We’ve never been healthier! We’ve never seen more people in groups, more people in community, more people being discipled, more people giving financially to God, more people serving with their God-given gifts, and more people people with an overall sense of commitment to God’s church! I’m excited to see what God does the next several years and believe we will continue to see an historic move of God.
I want to give you some things to be praying over as a church. Colossians 4:2: "Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."
- Pray that God continues to give our staff, team leaders and board of directors wisdom. I want nothing more than to walk in the direct path that God has for NLC in 2015.
- Pray that God will continue to trust us with those who are disenchanted with church and far from Him and they will continue to find life in Him.
- Pray for a year of growth in groups and discipleship.
- Pray that His Holy Spirit would move powerfully in our experiences.
- Pray for the launch of our Concord location in March and the future locations that we will be launching.
- Pray that God will send more families that are passionate about the vision of NLC.
- Pray for the opportunities that God is opening up around the country for me to speak to church leaders and that I would speak HIS heart and have HIS motives.
- Pray that His Kingdom comes and His will is done on earth as it is in heaven.
I believe that 2015 will be a “GREATer” year than any of the six prior years and January has already proven to be greater with many all time church records in attendance, giving, and groups! I’ll be teaching a message that God has been stirring in my heart for two weeks this weekend and I believe God is going to bring back to life many dreams! PLEASE make it a priority to be in church!